What’s Your Target?
The Company's marketing strategy is focused on licensing the AgWizard platform to those professionals who farmers identify as their "trusted advisors". This commonly includes: ag lenders, accountants, and insurance agents; local business people who have spent years building relationships and earning the trust and loyalty of their clients.
The Company differentiates itself by its high-tech, high-touch approach utilizing leading-edge technology, coupled with the personal support of highly trained financial advisors who deliver independent and unbiased advice.
The Company's flagship software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, AgWizard, is a farm business planning platform that enables farmers to manage their finances with greater predictability and accuracy, by incorporating all the variables that affect a farm's profitability - from input costs and capital expenses, to grain marketing strategies and crop insurance plans.
1. Get Organized – Determine profitability on a field-by-field basis. See which farms are making money and which farms are costing you.
2. Create a Marketing Plan – Quickly determine break-even's and build a plan to achieve your objectives.
3. Stay Connected – Share key reports with business partners, advisors and lenders.
4. Make More Informed Decisions – Receive a "Daily Snapshot" of changes to your farm's profitability and cash flow as market prices are updated automatically.
5. Gets Answers to key "What-If" Scenarios –